Ekaterinburg-City is a commercial district in the center of Ekaterinburg. It will consolidate about 400 000 m2 of commercial space, offices, hotel, luxury apartment buildings. The project's primary investor is Ural Mining and Metallurgical Company.
Complex will contain several buildings:
- Hyatt hotel (20 stores, 2008)
- Demidov (33 stores, 2009)
- Iset tower (47 stores, 2009)
- Ural tower (70 stores, after 2010)
- Tatischev tower (45 stores, after 2010)
- Gennin tower (50 stores, after 2010)
- Complex of low-rise buildings
Architectural design of Ekaterinburg-City was developed by Valode & Pistre.